Few life experiences are as special as travelling with a partner.
I’ve done it a couple of times now, and both trips have been unforgettable.
But travelling with someone you love can be eye-opening too!
You learn a whole bunch about yourself, your partner, and the relationship, and have to overcome a whole host of trials and tribulations along the way.
Are you planning an adventure with your partner? Well, I thought I’d put together a list of amazing travel couple quotes to help you overcome any nerves and get even more excited about the magical experience to come!
Sound good? Check out this list of 150 travel love quotes, couples travel quotes, and travelling couple quotes.
[Last Updated: February 2021]
Want some more travel love quotes? Here’s a bunch of FREE printable picture quotes! Print ‘em off and stick ‘em on your wall for travel inspiration! Click below to download 👍
150 Awesome Travel Couple Quotes
This is one long list of couple travel quotes! So, I’ve divided it into sections- starting with 25 of my favourite travel love quotes and going from there.
Scroll on down to the bottom and you should, I hope, find the perfect couples travel quotes for your needs somewhere on this list. Enjoy!
My 25 Favourite Couple Travel Quotes
Let’s begin with some inspirational quotes about adventure and love.
After all, hitting the road with someone you love often takes courage. It requires a step into the unknown, often away from the certainties of home life.
The following travel partner quotes could come in handy!
After more quotes? Here’s my list of top family-travel quotes.
This is one of my favourite love and adventure quotes.
I couldn’t agree more with it. Travel is one big adventure! Gift me experience over stuff any day of the week. Objects break, wear out, or get lost. Memories are far more enduring.
Quotes about couples and adventure don’t get any better!
Many people, myself included, enjoy solo travel for the sense of freedom it offers.
You can do what you want, when you want and no-one can say a thing. Find the right person though and your desires align. You’ll be experiencing the same incredible things in the company of someone you love.
That’s a beautiful thing.
Love adventure quotes? Then this one will have gone down a treat.
Relationships can stale over time. It’s natural. Making the effort to spice things up will make for an epic adventure. Travel is a great way to do it (here are some top quotes about living abroad to inspire you further!).
I love this Kerouac quote.
It’s got to be one of the most inspirational quotes for couples and individuals out there.
Again, life (whether you’re solo or in a relationship) can become mundane. We owe it to ourselves to live vitally. Travelling together might be a daunting prospect. But it’s a mechanism for forging unforgettable life experiences.
Taking the leap is worth it every time.
Have you ever wondered what it would be like to travel with the person you love? These adventure couple quotes might be helping you imagine what it’d be like!
It’s time to jump into the unknown. Turn that curiosity into action and go have an adventure.
Who better to turn to for couples travel quotes about love and adventure than Doctor Who?!
You are in control of your life. Grab the hand of your partner, hit the road, and make something exciting happen.
Trade the 9 to 5 for a life of freedom and experience. A closet full of clothes is worth nothing next to a bank full of memories. Hopefully, these travel couple quotes are getting that message across!
This is surely one of the top cute quotes for couples! Travel is like love. To go travelling with someone you love then, is to experience love in all its glory.
Who better than Leonardo Dicaprio to deliver love and travel quotes?
This one speaks to how easy it is to feel lost on the road.
You can literally be lost in new places. But you can also feel lost, even if you know exactly where you are. Everything is new. You’re a long way from home. Nobody knows you.
Your identity is up for negotiation. It’s discombobulating! Travelling with someone you love provides a constant companion. This can be a reassuring shred of normalcy through it all.
These travel together quotes are all about hitting the road with someone you love.
The memories you make will last a lifetime.
Start missing home while you’re travelling with each other? Read these quotes about missing home to find some comfort!
Are you an adventure couple? Well, you’ll know it isn’t all sunshine and rainbows when you’re travelling with a partner.
It’s natural to fall out, and have spats and disagreements. After all, travelling can be intense. It’s usually full of ups and downs.
Going away with your partner is a great way to find out if there’s a future to the relationship!
Again, don’t expect everything to be all fun and games.
As these adventure together quotes are getting at, for the sake of the relationship, you’ll have to swallow your pride and let things go on the road.
Having a couple adventure can definitely be a great lesson in teamwork and putting someone else before yourself.
Quotes about love and travel couldn’t get much simpler than this one from Hemingway.
The road can and will test any relationship. But at least with someone you love you can guarantee the good stuff too. Travelling with someone you don’t care about is a recipe for a negative experience.
This is one of those beautiful couple quotes that stick with you.
I’m always struck by how my mood has such an impact on how I experience something.
I can be in the most beautiful places in the world. But if I’m tired and grumpy, then I inevitably feel nothing of its wonder.
Having someone you love there with you can pull you out of your slump. They can remind you where you are and help you really see it.
Choose the people you go travelling with carefully. Going with your partner can make the journey twice as good. But it can also reveal some nasty truths. Be honest with yourselves.
If travel feels right, then go do it with the person you love. Listen to your gut and get ready for an awesome adventure.
The experience of travel is made extra special by the people to live it with. Taking the road less travelled is all the more worthwhile when you’re with someone you love.
Relationships and life can both feel stale at times. Travel can be a mighty antidote. Why not give it a shot? It may be exactly what you need to revitalise things.
Relationships, like life in general, should be packed to the rafters with fun, excitement, novelty and experience. Travelling is a great way to live in the moment and make the most of it.
If your heart happens to be tied to someone in particular, then presumably that means they have to come too!?
I thought I’d get the cheesy couple travel quotes ball rolling with Winnie the Pooh. Sometimes it’s obvious that adventure awaits with someone you love.
I don’t know who John Green is. But he officially gets my award for having the cheesiest travel quote for couples on this list!
This is another of the love and travel quotes on this list that makes me squirm!…Walt Whitman has delivered one of the cheesiest traveling love quotes out there!
It feels strange labelling Shakespeare ‘cheesy’.
But, let’s be honest, it sort of is. But it’s a bit nice too though, isn’t it?
And, in reality, when you find someone you fall for, there’s literally no-one else you want to have around.
There’s nothing better than having an adventure with someone you love. So why not get into the spirit of things?! Take a few risks, step into the unknown, and draw upon each other’s strength to revel in the mystery of whatever’s around the corner.
Insightful Couple Adventure Quotes [Travel Partner Quotes for Adventure Lovers]
26. “Couples who travel together, stay together.” - Unknown
27. “Live your life and forget your age.” – Norman Vincent Peale
28. “Life is either a daring adventure or nothing at all.” – Helen Keller
29. “A journey is like marriage. The certain way to be wrong is to think you control it.” – John Steinbeck
30. “We are all travelers in the wilderness of the world and the best we can find in our travels is an honest friend.” – Robert Louis Stevenson
31. “People are just as wonderful as sunsets if you let them be. When I look at a sunset, I don’t find myself saying ‘Soften the orange a bit on the right-hand corner.’ I don’t try to control a sunset. I watch with awe as it unfolds.” – Carl Rogers
32. “Escape and breathe the air of new places together.” - Unknown
33. “I love the weirdos. The rule-breakers. The strange, whimsical, outlandish, peculiar, and uncanny. The misfits. The curious, unusual, eccentric, and unpredictable. The freaks. The radical, star-gazing vagabonds. The loners. The rejects. The outsiders. The silly romanticists who ridiculously believe of changing the world someday… because they do.” – Creig Crippen
34. “You keep me safe, I’ll keep you wild.” - Unknown
35. “Traveling is the best thing any couple can do. That’s how we had the idea of the honeymoon. Newlywed couples going to a new place on their own so that all they could have is each other.” – Salil Jha
36. “Love does not consist of gazing at each other, but in looking together in the same direction.” – Antoine de Saint-Exupery
37. “Travel. Make memories. Have adventures. Because I guarantee that when you’re 85 and on your death bed you won’t think about that flashy car you bought, or the twenty pairs of designer shoes you owned. But you will think about that time you got lost in your favourite city. The nights spent falling in love under the stars and all the beautiful people you met along the way. You’ll think of the moments that made you feel truly alive. And at the very end, those memories will be the only valuable possessions you own.” - Sushant Kaushik
38. “I want to travel the world with two things in my hands: your hand in one and a camera in the other.” - Unknown
39. “I would like to travel the world with you twice. Once, to see the world. Twice to see the way you see the world.” - Unknown
40. “To lose balance sometimes for love is part of living a balanced life.” — Elizabeth Gilbert
41. “At the end of the day, your feet should be dirty, your hair should be messy and your eyes sparkling.” – Shanti
42. “Respond to every call that excites your spirit.” - Rumi
43. “I just want to travel, get paid for doing something I love, be around genuine people , and find new ways to love the same man over and over.” - Unknown
44. “Our battered suitcases were piled on the sidewalk again; we had longer ways to go. But no matter, the road is life.” - Jack Kerouac
45. “We travel not to escape life, but for life not to escape us.” - Anonymous
Romantic Couple Travel Together Quotes (Best Quotes for Couples!)
46. “I’ve fallen in love with adventures, so I begin to wonder, if that’s why I’ve fallen for you.” – E. Grin
47. “One of the great things about travel is that you find out how many good, kind people there are.” - Edith Wharton
48. “The more I traveled the more I realized that fear makes strangers of people who should be friends.” – Shirley MacLaine
49. “Travel opens your heart, broadens your mind, and fills your life with stories to tell.” – Paula Bendfeldt
50. “I want to travel the world with you, go to every country, every city, take pictures and be happy.” - Unknown
51. “Kiss my lips and let’s run away together.” - Unknown
52. “Every heart seeks adventure. Some find it in the frost mountains resting along the horizon, some find it in the windy seashores, and some find it in the damp rain forests. While I’ve found my adventure in you.” – Ankit Choubey
53. “You keep me safe, I'll keep you wild.” - Unknown
54. “Let’s wander, and decorate our memories with wild love, epic adventures, and soul talk with badass people. Help me collect stories people won’t believe, and memories that will keep us warm when we’re old.” – Brooke Hampton
55. “There is no passion to be found playing small - in settling for a life that is less than the one you are capable of living.” - Nelson Mandela
56. “No matter where you go, there you are.” - Buckaroo Banza
57. “We don’t just get to grow old together. We get to grow up together. And that’s the real adventure.” - Mariya Jinwala
58. “Surround yourself with people who make you hungry for life, touch your heart, and nourish your soul.” - Unknown
59. “We travel, some of us forever, to seek other states, other lives, other souls.”— Anais Nin
60. “Let’s find some beautiful places to get lost together.” – Unknown
61. “Let's go somewhere where nobody knows our names.” - Unknown
62. “Travelling is like flirting with life. It’s like saying, “I would stay and love you, but I have to go; this is my station.” — Lisa St. Aubin de Teran
63. “Happiness is planning a trip to somewhere new, with someone you love.” – Marie Cribaillet
64. “Come with me, where dreams are born, and time is never planned.” – J.M Barrie
65. “A daring adventure with the one you love might be just what the doctor ordered.” – Unknown
Cheesy Travel Partner Quotes about Travel and Love
66. “We followed our hearts, and it led us to the airport.” – Unknown
67. “All you need to know is that it’s possible.” – Wolf, an Appalachian Trail Hiker
68. “To the world, you may be one person, but to one person you may be the world.” – Dr. Seuss.
69. “You travel faster alone, but farther together.” — Michael Benanav
70. “How do we travel? With passports in our pockets and tricks up our sleeves.” - Unknown
71. “Jobs fill your pocket, but adventures fill your soul.” – Jamie Lyn Beatty
72. “We are the luckiest people in the world. How many couples get to travel together and spend quality time like we do?” – Lindsey Gormley
73. “I want to go on a road trip. Just you and me. The highway, the radio, the blue sky, the back roads, and windows down. We’ll talk about everything and nothing. We’ll sing our hearts out, and we’ll make memories we’ll never forget. Just you and me.” - Unknown
74. “You can’t stay in your corner of the Forest waiting for others to come to you. You have to go to them sometimes.” – Winnie the Pooh
75. “Date someone who is a home and an adventure all at once.” – Unknown
76. “Set fire to all your maps, forget how it’s always been. We’re explorers of the heart, learning to dream again. The adventure of a lifetime with love alone as our guide. Exotic places beyond imagination – ones we’ve longed for deep inside.” – John Mark Green
77. “A real friend is one who walks in when the rest of the world walks out.” – Unknown
78. “Travel only with thy equals or thy betters; if there are none, travel alone.” – The Dhammapada
79. “I don't want to be 'tied down' with someone, I want to be ‘set free’ with someone.” - Unknown
80. “I don't know where I'm going, but I'm going. Are you coming with me?” - Unknown
81. “Maybe it won't work out. But maybe seeing if it does will be the best adventure ever.” - Unknown
82. “You're the kind of person I want to be with when I want to be alone.” - Eleanor & Park
83. “True friendship comes when the silence between two people is comfortable.” – David Tyson
84. “I saw them standing there pretending to be just friends, when all the time in the world could not pry them apart.” - Brian Andreas
85. “Best friends can turn a horrible day into one of the best days of your life.” - Nathanael Richmond
Short Couples Travel Quotes
86. “Oh Darling, let’s be adventurers.” - Unknown
87. “No road is long in good company.” – Turkish proverb
88. “It's not down in any map. True places never are.” - Herman Melville
89. “Our goal is to run out of pages in our passports.” - Unknown
90. “To travel & to love is to be happy.” - Unknown
91. “Come get lost with me.” - Unknown
92. “The earth has music for those who listen.” - Shakespeare
93. “We came. We saw. We loved.” - Unknown
94. “Good company in a journey makes the way seem shorter.” – Izaak Walton
95. “I wish you to know that you have been the last dream of my soul” - Charles Dickens
96. “Everyday is a journey, and the journey itself is home.” - Matsuo Basho
97. “You must love in such a way that the person you love feels free.” - Thich Nhat Hahn
98. “People don’t take trips – trips take people.” – John Steinbeck
99. “It doesn’t matter where you are going, it’s who you have beside you.” – Unknown
100. “Travel doesn't become adventure until you leave yourself behind.” - Marty Rubin
Memorable Travelling Couple Quotes
101. “Life is about doing things that don't suck with people who don't suck.” - John Green
102. “A good friend listens to your adventures. A best friend makes them with you.” – Unknown
103. “I got lost in him, and it was the kind of lost that's exactly like being found.” - Claire LaZebnik
104. “We travel for romance, we travel for architecture, and we travel to be lost.” – Ray Bradbury
105. “Love is the food of life, travel is dessert.” — Anonymous
106. “No, we don’t need more sleep. It’s our souls that are tired, not our bodies. We need nature. We need magic. We need adventure. We need freedom. We need truth. We need stillness. We don’t need more sleep. We need to wake up and live.” – Brooke Hampton
107. “Well, we’re not in the middle of nowhere, but we can see it from here.” - Thelma & Louise
108. “Love is never hurtful; It’s never about forgetting who you are, it’s about exploring yourself more.” — Ankita Singhal
109. “Our journey isn't perfect but it's ours...and I'll stick with you till the end.” - Srinivassan
110. “The travel impulse is mental and physical curiosity. It’s a passion. And I can’t understand people who don’t want to travel.” - Paul Theroux
111. “I like people who get excited about the change of seasons, the sound of the ocean, watching a sunset, the smell of rain and starry nights.” – Brooke Hampton
112. “Few delights can equal the mere presence of someone we utterly trust.” - George MacDonald
113. “It’s a road trip! It is about adventure…It’s not like we have somewhere to go.” – John Green
114. “This is no longer a vacation. It’s a quest. It’s a quest for fun. You’re gonna have fun, and I’m gonna have fun…we’re all gonna have so much f***ing fun we’re gonna need plastic surgery to remove our goddamn smiles!” – National Lampoon’s Vacation
115. “And the purpose of life, after all, is to live it, to taste experience to the utmost, to reach out eagerly and without fear for newer and richer experience.” - Eleanor Roosevelt
116. “Friendship is the comfort that comes from knowing that even when you feel all alone, you aren't.” - Unknown
117. “Traveling in the company of those we love is home in motion.” - Leigh Hunt
118. “Some souls just understand each other upon meeting.” - N. R. Hart
119. “People never forget two things, their first love and their first day in New York City.” - Anonymous
120. “Blessed are the curious for they will have adventures.” – Lovelle Drachman
Beautiful Love Quotes Travel Couples Will Adore
121. “I want to travel the world with you.” - Unknown
122. “As soon as I saw you I knew a grand adventure was about to happen.” - A. A. Milne
123. “The best portion of your life will be the small, nameless moments you spend smiling with those who matter to you.” – Ritu Ghatourey
124. “I would gladly live out of a suitcase if it meant I could see the world with you.” - Unknown
125. “You’d be surprised who the love of your life turns out to be. After all, adventure fell in love with lost.” - Erin Van Vuren
126. “We take photos as a return ticket to a moment otherwise gone.” - Unknown
127. “I have loved her, my little wanderer, with a mind full of wild forests and eyes that await adventures.” – Conny Cernik
128. “We are travelers on a cosmic journey, stardust, swirling and dancing in the eddies and whirlpools of infinity. Life is eternal. We have stopped for a moment to encounter each other, to meet, to love, to share. This is a precious moment. It is a little parenthesis in eternity.” - Paulo Coehlo
129. “Be with someone who feels like freedom and loves you without chains. Because love isn't about holding someone back or using guilt to make them stay. Love is freedom, and they freely choose you.” - JmStorm
130. “Live for the moments you can’t put into words.” - Unknown
131. “The goal is to laugh forever with someone you take seriously.” - Unknown
132. “Be fearless in the pursuit of what sets your soul on fire.” – Jennifer Lee
133. “A journey is best measured in friends, rather than miles.” – Tim Cahill
134. “No love, no friendship can cross the path of our destiny without leaving some mark on it forever.” - Francois Muriac
135. “Things are never quite as scary when you've got a best friend.” - Bill Watterson
136. “A journey well shared is a journey well enjoyed.” – Unknown
137. “Baby, you got the keys. Now shut up and drive.” — Shut Up and Drive, Rihanna
138. “We’re almost there, but nowhere near it. All that matters is that we’re going.” – Gilmore Girls
139. “The best things in life are the people we love, the places we've been and the memories we've made along the way.” - Unknown
140. “Being with you turned out to be the wildest, boldest, and the most beautiful adventure I ever took. You’re my crazy adventure.” – Shubhangi
Inspiring Travel Quotes for Lovers
141. “Never get so busy making a living that you forget to make a life.” - Dolly Parton
142. “Sometimes you will never know the value of a moment until it becomes memory.” - Dr. Seuss
143. “Have your adventures, make your mistakes, and choose your friends poorly — all these make for great stories.” — Chuck Palahniuk
144. “Sharing adventures means enjoying them 100% more.” - Unknown
145. “As with any journey, who you travel with is more important than the destination.” - Unknown
146. “If you want to go fast go alone. If you want to go far go together.” - African Proverb
147. “Come with me, where dreams are born, and time is never planned.” - Peter Pan
148. “A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.” – Lao Tzu
149. “But the most beautiful things in life are not things. They’re people, and places, and memories, and pictures. They’re feeling and moments and smiles and laughter.” - Unknown
150. “Whatever is good for your soul, do that.” - Unknown
Don’t Forget These Couple Adventure Quotes!
There you go then, 150 travel couple quotes of varying degrees of cheese.
In all seriousness though, travelling with someone you love is a special experience. If you’re considering it, then I wholeheartedly encourage you to do it.
Don’t expect it to be all fun and laughter. Couples travel isn’t always easy! However, overall, it brings people closer together- you see and do amazing things in incredible parts of the world with the most important person in your life! In doing so, you create memories you’ll never forget.
Hopefully, all of these couples travel quotes have inspired you to give it a try.
Which of these travel love quotes did you like best? Drop me a comment to let me know!